Sunday 4 May 2014

Black & White Sunday - Earl's words on paper

Hi everyone  Today is a very interesting day here at EW. I decided to get Earl to paw-write up some antics on paper, ale a photo and let me upload them about his day in b&w for y'all. I also took some relevant b&w photos to go with his words. A unique, one of a kind post for you. Enjoy!

(Click photos to enlarge of course, don't forget your reading glasses!!!!)






Earl really did snatch the pen today!

Oh, and by the way… please leave off if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes… Earl is only just learning English you see…

What a lot of fun in a short chapter of Earl's antics though.


Earl wants to know if he'd be any good at possibly writing a book, maybe on just what dogs do and think about their environment and people? Could be educational to those who want a dog but don't know what to expect! And now I think of it… we could use this blog's name for the title! Earl, I have a plan! Of course we would add photos - what's a fun book without some cool and entertaining photos to go alongside the text?


Now for those photos Earl promised I would upload for you…

The cable is so tempting...

The outdoor bed is actually quite comfy!

I can sneak back to my tummy vibrations if I do it bit by bit...

It really is a dog's life. Some antics! And what a day.

Now we're off to the field to romp and run and stretch those paws again after some long hard writing.


We're joining the Black And White Sunday Blog Hop hosted kindly by the partnership of Dachshund Nola and Sugar The Golden Retriever.


25 comments:

  1. What a clever boy to be able to write like that! Sounds like you are having a great time! I agree - a book would be a great idea!
    Wags and woofs from Imogen and Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Earl. A book is a fun idea, I wrote my first book last year. The writing is the easy part, the promotion is the hard part. Happy B/W Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I would love to do one, but like you said, it comes with its prices!!

      Delete
  3. Great photos, Your an author in the making.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post. I love this. You are one smart pup Earl. Such neat handwriting too.
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you wonder who's training who. ;-D Love that sheep toy on your comfy bed.

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, its definitely me training mum, without a doubt ;-)

      Delete
  6. You have such great paw writing. Pierre goes nuts over the vacuum but isn't fazed at all by the lawn mower. Are you scared of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearly. I am not scared of the vacuum, I just get asked to move out of its way when I get curious of it.

      Delete
  7. hahaha Earl, you have very neat handwriting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute! Great penmanship earl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool post!!! I enjoyed that! Earl, you are a very good writer!!!
    Happy SUnday!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the pen and paw-written notes. Earl apparently learns English quickly. :)
    So your lawn mower has a cable? Electric? So intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He sure does, hehe BOL.
      Oh yes! The vast majority of mowers for sale in the UK are electric with a cable!!

      Delete