Tuesday 6 May 2014

YOU! - Jenna and the Pack

Hi, ya'll! Guess what today is? That's right! The SECOND ever EW YOU! report! I gave you a little hint as to who would appear today when we featured the lovely Blaise and Lena last YOU!… Could you guess?

YOU! Reporters

Owner: Jenna 
Pet(s): Mika, Lexus and Koda (dogs - Siberian Huskies)

The Pack make Jenna's life

Group-Sibe photos make stunners!

Mika shows off her true husky side in the snow

Lexus sits pretty just because she can

Koda licks the snow from his lips

Jenna,Mark Drady granted Earl's World! the permission to use these photos.

Pet blog

Love is Being Owned by a Husky!
http://ownedbyahusky.blogspot.ca

Story

Hi, Jenna! Please could you introduce us to your dogs?

I have three Siberian huskies who are my LIFE! 
Mika, Lexus and Koda.
They are each so unique and love to do different things with me, but one thing they agree on is WALKS!

What do you love to do with your dogs?

They all look forward to our evening walks. And if I do not walk them right on time, they will howl and talk to me, and bite their leashes until we get out the door!!!

How do the pack inspire you when it comes to blogging?

My huskies inspired me to start blogging. I just had to share them with the world.
My blog is called Love is being owned by a husky. (ownedbyahusky.blogspot.ca)
I am never worried about never having anything to blog about

How do the pack inspire you in your day-to-day life?

They inspire me on a daily basis. Whether they are just playing around, or doing something so intelligent it blows my mind! Or for that matter, even doing something so goofy it blows my mind!
Life would not be the same without my huskies, and I never forget how lucky I am to be OWNED by them.

Wow! It seems you and your dogs are very close indeed. It was lovely talking to you Jenna!

I would highly recommend you following Jenna and the pack's blog if you don't already. 

Thank you for writing in with your YOU! report Jenna! 

We currently have no waiting list for future YOU! reporters, so email us at borderterriersruleOK@gmail.com and you could be next in line to star with your pet(s)!

Remember, when you're featured as a YOU! reporter at EW, you can display the following badge with pride:



CLICK HERE to go straight to our YOU! page, and see how you can write in!


Today has been a



day!








11 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!!!!!! Thanks so much Earl!!!!!
    I love our interview! I really appreciate being featured!
    I will do a bit in our post to let people know they can be featured too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome!!!
      Thank you! Our pleasure!
      Thank you so much, that would be highly appreciated! We would love some more YOU!ers!

      Delete
  2. That's a really good idea! Great to find out about others and their lovely doggies!
    Wags and Woofs from Imogen and Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great interview, thanks for having it. Jenna and the husky's are so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're welcome! I agree, they are great! :-D

      Delete
  4. Great interview! We love Jenna and her huskies!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks re interview - don't we all love Jen!

      Delete
  5. We love the Pack,thanks for doing a great interview,xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete