Tuesday 20 May 2014

Our 1st Blogiversary was April 13th 2014!

I was absolutely gobsmacked when I realised that we have totally MISSED our 1st Blogiversary!! 

How could we?!

Too caught up in posts, a new look and new advertising features I guess to remember to check. Luckily, we're only a month belated. Our EXACT Blogiversary was April 13th 2014. Just shows how we truly are real busy-bodies!

Time sure flies like mad when you're having fun and busy with it all!

So, a very excited…





I am so happy that our blog has been in BlogVille for a year AND MORE now! I am still as obsessed and loving it as ever!!

I can't believe our lovely little dog blog has turned into a sensational hit, in just 1 year and a month! I have loved every experience, every post, every view and comment from every truly cherished reader. We couldn't have done it without you!

Now we PROMISE we will be dead on date with our 2ND Blogiversary, next year!!! 

But all that really matters is that we've been going today, for more than a year. To be exactly precise…

1 year, 1 month and 1 week!

Both Earl and I are immensely proud that we have kept this PAWsome blog running for over a year, and even though we're a little late with the celebrations, I still mean it as strong as heck.

I started this blog to show off my wonderful Earl boy, and that I have accomplished truly and much more. Earl has become a real sensation - attracting currently over 20000 views! That's ecstatic, for an only 1-year-so-far blogger like us!

My blog has been my second obsession (first begin Earl, of course, BOL), and I have posted almost consistently every day about him. Its all about Earl - the famous four-paws himself, bless his soft and sensitive heart!

I can't believe how far we've come over the past year. Its overwhelming!!

Thanks so much for all your support guys, keep it coming, and keep enjoying this blog! Its NEVER going ANYWHERE!


Thanks again all you truly GREAT people.

I am just so happy that we have reached our Blogiversary (well, a little later…) and more.

So I thought it would be lovely to share the link to our FIRST EVER blog post here at EW with you.

Welcome to our Blog! - (that is the post, click on it to see!)

We've loved all your blogs to bits too! Thanks for not just accepting us, but loving us and our blog and welcoming us in quickly with open arms, and outstretched paws. 

We congratulate ourselves!

P.S. Unfortunately, this late and urgent celebratory post has been posted in the way of the other post I had planned, which was a product review for the Kong Original. So stay tuned and online (not literally until, but make sure your here) because its coming, next Tasty Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! We love reading your blog and seeing what you and Earl get up to!
    Wags and Woofs from Imogen and Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Can't believe you missed it!!!!!!
    Happy belated blogiversary!!!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD that iz so my humom..she mizzzed my birthday..BOL Happy 1 year :) and many more to come xxoxxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! At least I don't miss Earl's ;-)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated anniversary to you and we hope you have many, many, more. Go celebrate we say. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well dun my pal......iz good to ave fownd yoo at larst...sorree to be late

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 1st Blog anniversary - Woo Hoo!! Better late than never. Glad I discovered your blog!

    Catherine Armato
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete